On-Site Pyrometer Maintenance Solutions
Your brand-new pyrometers are precisely calibrated at the factory, which is documented with a corresponding certificate. Like every high-precision measuring instrument, pyrometers should be checked on a regular basis.
The standard VDI/VDE 3511 Sheet 4.2 recommends a test cycle of 2 years. We recommend shorter cycles for measuring applications in rough environments.
Depending on local conditions, our Field Service Technicians will come to you to maintain and check your pyrometers on-site.
- On-site test and calibration of your pyrometers (even products from other manufacturers, on prior notice and agreement)
- Support of start-up and commissioning
- Installation of software upgrades
- Ensure regular testing and calibration
- Improving the accuracy and reliability of your pyrometers
- Extending the lifetime of your pyrometers
- Reducing the risk of downtimes in your facilities
- Fast availability of your equipment within a few hours
- Increasing your process efficiency
- Receiving the corresponding verification certificate
For scheduling any on-site service, or for more information, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Furthermore, LumaSense offers several affordable contracts that can be purchased to annually calibrate your instruments. You can also benefit from annual contracts for extended warranties to cover replacement parts and repairs.