LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7870 Software
Application software to perform gas monitoring tasks in up to 24 locations with Innova Photoacoustic Gas-Monitors and Multi Point Samplers.
LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7870 software at a glance
- Synchronizes the sampling functions of the sampler units to the measurement cycle of the Photoacoustic Gas-Monitors
- For each location, the LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7870 stores up to five gas concentrations, humidity, and air pressure
- Displays measurement data in either a table or a graphical window; data can be displayed in a Channel or Gas view mode
- Easy exchange of displayed data for different measurement locations
- Measurement data stored in SQL Server 2005 database
- Online access to the measurement data via built in OPC Server
- Login-secured access to measurement data
- Alarm reporting for each gas at each measurement location
For Download LumaSoft Gas 7870 Software (Full Version) and Service Net please visit our INNOVA Support site.
NOTE: The 7870 software and manual is supplied on a CD and comes complete with a dongle, which ensures that only authorized users can perform measurements. Data analysis on existing data files can be done without the dongle.
The LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7870 software enables remote control from a personal computer of the following gas monitors following LumaSense Photoacoustic Gas Monitors: INNOVA 1412i, INNOVA 1314i and the SF6 Leak Detector 3434i and one Multipoint Sampler INNOVA 1409.
The software coordinates the functions of the instruments to form a monitoring system which, via tubing, can perform gas-monitoring tasks in up to 24 different locations. When a user sets up a measurement task using the software, the task is performed automatically and measurement data is collected and displayed on the screen.
The Innova 1412i monitor and 1409 Multipoint Sampler unit are connected to the computer via RS232, USB or LAN. The user decides where the measurements will be performed and connects the sampler to the multiple locations with tubing.