Multi Point 7950 Software
The LumaSoft Gas Multi-Point 7950 software allows industrial manufacturers to easily monitor up to 5 different gases and remotely control up to 24 multi-gas monitors from a single computer.
LumaSoft Gas 7950 Features
- Supports all of INNOVA 1316 models (Combustion, Refrigerant leak detection and Fermentation monitoring)
- Stores up to five gas concentrations for each location
- Real time and historical displays of measurement data in both table and graphical window
- Easy exchange of displayed data for different measurement locations
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible
- Measurement data stored in SQL Server 2005 database
- Online access to measurement data from Microsoft Excel
- Login-secured access to measurement data
- Alarm reporting for each gas at each measurement location
- Build in OPC Server for an easy integration to the next level control system
The LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7950 enables remote control from a personal computer of up to 24 Multi Gas Monitor - INNOVA 1316 models. The software coordinates the functions of the instruments to form a monitoring system which can
perform gas-monitoring tasks in up to 24 different locations. When a user sets up a measurement task using the software, the task is performed automatically and measurement data is collected and displayed on the screen.
This helps industrial plants realize cost savings by:
- Creating smaller monitoring systems and expand in the future if needed.
- Reduce expensive production downtime by allowing plants to turn off specific monitoring channels for maintenance without affecting the rest of the system.
- Save the installation of long gas sampling lines limiting the risk of contamination between sampling points.
With features such as USB functionality, independent sensors, an easy-to-use intuitive interface and the ability to create custom reports, the LumaSoft Gas Multi-Point 7950 software is a powerful tool for industrial manufacturers.
For example, the LumaSoft Gas Multi-Point 7950 software can be used in processes such as exhaust gas analysis for fermenters in combination with the 1316 multi-gas monitor creating a scalable system as shown below
For Download LumaSoft Gas 7950 Software (Full Version) and Service Net please visit our INNOVA Support site.
The LumaSoft Gas Multi Point 7950 software requires a license dongle connected to the USB port and a 1316 Multi Gas Monitor in order to run with all the offered functionalities.
When connected to an INNOVA 1316 Multi-Gas Monitor, the Demo Version offers you accessibility to all function during a 30 minutes time period without the need of license dongle.