Tracer Gas Systems - 3751-2 / 3751-5
The INNOVA 3751-2 Advanced Ventilation System Dual Gas version and INNOVA 3751-5 Advanced Ventilation System Multi Gas version are unique fully integrated solutions in the market. By enabling the use of accurate tracer gas methods, they are excellent products to perform advanced performance studies or testing on ventilation system.
Supervises the tracer gas methods:
- Concentration Decay
- Constant injection
- Constant concentration
- Multi Gas Monitoring, e.g. SF6 as tracer and CO2 as complementary marker in indoor air quality application
- Flexibility in the choice of tracer gas, (SF6 or R134a)
- Enabling all tracer gas methods: concentration decay, constant injection (or tracer gas dilution)
- Low detection limit and advanced dosing control to minimize the consumption of expensive tracer gas
- Ease of use, even for non-experts in gas instrumentation
- “Calibration free”
Each tracer gas system includes a field proven and accurate Photoacoustic Gas Monitor INNOVA 1412i, in combination with a Multipoint Sampler and Doser unit INNOVA 1403 and with the Advanced Ventilation Software 7651.
- Air Change Rate, or Age-of-air determination
- Infiltration (or inleakage) characterization
- Volumetric or mass flow rate measurement using tracer gas dilution
- Contaminant spread analysis, Re-circulation or re-entrainment testing
- Capture efficiency of extraction systems
All our tracer gas systems include at minimum one Photoacoustic Gas Monitor, one Sampler/Doser unit, and application software for the setup and the online monitoring of the complete system. Connectivity accessories are also supplied.
Photoacoustic Gas Monitor (INNOVA 1412i-2) for dual-gas monitoring, Sampler/Doser (INNOVA 1403) with 6 sampling ports, and 7651 Advanced Ventilation Software
|Model 3751-5:||Photoacoustic Gas Monitor (INNOVA 1412i-5) for multi-gas monitoring (up to 5 different gas compounds), Sampler/Doser (INNOVA 1403) with 6 sampling ports, and 7651 Advanced Ventilation Software|
Each system is factory calibrated based upon the set of gases selected upon order. The INNOVA 1412i monitor can be calibrated for SF6, R134a, … and CO2 and typically exhibits limit of detection in the ppb range for the most usual compounds used as tracer gas.