ThermalSpection™ CVM system
The ThermalSpection™ Critical Vessel Monitoring system is a turn-key solution for monitoring critical vessels, such as gasifier skin temperature.
Critical vessels in the chemicals, refining and power industries operate at high temperature and pressure and are at risk of failure as joints and refractory degrade. The consequences of undetected failures can be very serious. The ThermalSpection CVM system uses non-contact thermal imaging to provide real-time, continuous, automated fault detection and monitoring for your most critical assets.
- Early fault detection to reduce risk, emergencies and unplanned outages
- Continuous, automated monitoring
- Easy integration into existing plant DCS and data historian
- Designed for hazardous area installations (ATEX, Class I Div 2)
- Auto “Hot Spot” Tracking Feature
- HTML visualization displays for broadcast on plant intranet
- Data Historian archive
- OPC/Modbus interface
- Optional integration with OSIsoft’s PI database system
|MCL640 IR Camera|
640x 480 Uncooled Focal Plane Array (Microbolometer)
|Temperature and Spectral Range||-40 to 120 °C and 0 to 500 °C; High Temperature Options Available|
|Measurement Accuracy||±2% of Reading or 2 °C|
Field of View
14° (H) x 10° (V), 26° (H) x 20° (V),
|Pixel Pitch||17 μm|
|Image Update Rate||9 Hz or 50 Hz|
|Emissivity Correction||0.1 to 1.0|
|Transmittance||0.1 to 1.0|
|A/D Resolution||16 bit|
|Dimensions||175 mm (H) x 772 mm (L) x 207 mm (W)|
|Weight||Approximately 11 kg (25 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 60 °C (-40° C to 60° C with optional heater)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C (-4 to 158° F)|
|Online Thermal Image Processing Software|
In run mode, the screen displays a live thermal image in 256 colors. Images can also be frozen.
|Remote Camera Control Functionality||Select the camera type, mode, range, temperature scale and lens. Also allows adjustments to be made for focusing, emissivity, ambient calibration, and percentage of transmission loss.|
Real-time Image and Data Acquisition
Large amounts of data can be captured at a user-adjustable rate.
|Multiple Regions of Interest (ROIs)||Process and compute the minimum, maximum, and average temperatures for up to 32 Regions of Interest defined in a variety of shapes.|
Multiple Color Palettes
Flexibility for optimal image clarity.
|Off-Line Analysis||Replay and analyze image sequence files that have been previously captured and saved to disk.|
|Power Supply||Universal AC input standard (DC optional)|
|ATEX and Class I, Div 2||Includes IR Transparent Window, interface connections, power termination strip, vortex air cooler with thermostat control or optional heater with thermostat control|
Compact Remote Input/Output Modules
- Relay Output (Alarms) Module: 6 channel digital input module with each channel ranging from 30 VDC to 120 VAC
- Power Relay Module: 6 channel digital input module with each channel ranging from 30 VDC to 250 VAC
- 0~20 mA, 4~20 mA Universal I/O Module: 12 channel universal input/output module with 6 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 2 digital inputs, and 2 digital outputs. Allows LumaSpec RT software to send each ROI temperature to an output.
LumaSpec RT Multiple IR Camera System Package
The LumaSpec RT Multiple IR Camera System Package is a unique software add-on that allows data obtained from up to 24 cameras to be monitored simultaneously in real-time on a single computer.
Remote-Controlled Pan/Tilt Head
A remote-controlled pan-and-tilt head is available for non-hazardous area applications.