Emission Monitoring and Testing
Across the world, environmental concerns have emerged as critical in the eyes of the population and of the policy makers. Gaseous emissions in particular are under high scrutiny and are the subject of a multitude of regulations and studies. It results in a large variety of needs in terms of gas analysis, detection, and monitoring.
Across its Gas product lines, LumaSense Technologies has a true versatility to address several of the world’s most important environmental challenges. We provide high quality and high value gas measurement and sensing solutions in a broad array of emissions monitoring & testing applications:
Our analytical versatility
We provide multiple platforms and integrated solutions:
- OEM sensing platform (ANDROS NDIR bench)
- Fully integrated gas monitoring solutions including sampling systems and application software.
We encompass multiple and complementary IR spectroscopic techniques:
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) spectroscopy with the ANDROS Product Line
- Photoacoustic IR spectroscopy (PAS) with the INNOVA Product Line
We can measure almost any gas with IR absorption.
- Our INNOVA photoacoustic gas analyzers have been calibrated over more than 250 different gas compounds.
- The ANDROS line features several custom configurations for regulated emissions: vehicle exhaust gas, refrigerants.
We have been developing leading products and services to the market place using Photoacoustic Spectroscopy (PAS) and Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) for more than 30 years - protecting the environment and general health is a clear objective in working with our customers.