Medical Systems and Research
Medical system suppliers and researchers have depended on the reliable LumaSense Fiber Optic Temperature (FOT) sensors to accurately measure in Electromagnetic and RF environments. With over 25 years of experience we have supplied the Luxtron FOT modules and probes to monitor body and tissue temperature in hospital MRI machines, Heart Pacemaker and implanted medical device validation applications, and new Magnetic Nanotechnology tumor removal procedures.
The Medical applications require the most reliable and highly accurate temperature monitoring solutions with small and rugged non-metallic probes. You need to have an experience partner with extensive Fiber Optic Temperature monitoring experience to provide the right solution for your applications.
We offer many probes with different diameter and stiffness, high performance electronic modules for OEM and research applications. We have over 25 years of experience providing technical and application support you can rely on for your product development and research projects.
- Reliability - Our sensors are the ruggedly constructed fiber optic probes designed for the rigors of Medical Equipment and Research applications.
- Accuracy - As experts in temperature measurement accuracy, the Luxtron Fiber Optic Temperature monitoring solutions have been optimized to provide the best available thermal response times.
- Choice - We offer m924 OEM module with different configurations for OEM and Lab/Research applications, up to 50Hz/channel sample rate and +/-0.05C accuracy. This will work with the LumaSense Luxtron probes.
- Higher accuracy testing higher performance devices or critical body temperature
- Faster sampling rate for high speed temperature changes
- High reliability for low failure rates
- Custom probes for specific applications
- Highly experienced technical applications and service support