InfraWin is the standard software from LumaSense for adjustment and controlling of IMPAC stationary, digital pyrometers. The software is available in 6 languages and used for monitoring one or two pyrometers.
After connecting the pyrometer to a PC, there are some parameters available in addition to the parameters directly adjustable. These are e.g. settings of a sub range or allocating an address for bus control at a RS485 interface; detailed informations is available in the user manual of the pyrometer).
The software is a good choice for fast changes of the settings or for controlling and protocolling the measurement.
- Settings of all pyrometer parameters via computer
- Temperature display as color bar or online graphics
- Downstream evaluation as table, graphics or text file
- Calculation of the spot size in different measuring distances
- UPP standard (Universal Pyrometer Protocol)
InfraWin 5 provides compared to InfraWin4 additional options:
- Improved user interface, that presents the existing functions better
- IO module
- Service protocol
- Integrated installation of USB converters.
- The measured curve can be viewed, while the measurement is still running in the background.
For OP Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10:
When installing InfraWin 5, please make sure you have both the InfraWin.exe and the dotnet35 version in the same folder.