VC (Vortex Cooled) Enclosure
Heavy duty, industrial grade protection for thermal imagers in both outdoor and factory installations.
|Reference numbers||Compatible Cameras|
|812-0302-02||MCS640, all lenses Pyrex, 2.5”|
|812-0302-03||M7500 (11°, 21°, 75° lenses)|
|812-0302-03||MC320 (11°, 21°, 75° lenses)|
|812-0302-05||MCL640 (14°, 26°, 57°, 77° lenses)|
|812-0302-01||MC7500* (53° lens)|
|812-0302-01||MC320L* (53° lens)|
|812-0302-06||MC320M/F/G (all lenses)|
*MC7500 and MC320L are supported legacy products
- Rugged design for outdoor and indoor use in Industry
- Powder coated aluminum enclosure with insulation
- Integrated Window purge to prevent dust and dirt on the window
- Integrated air cooling
- Optional heater
- Environments -40 to 65 °C (150 °F)
- Mount with pivot and rotation adjustment
- User friendly design for access and easy to adjust and install
- Suitable for Hazardous Areas: Inlet and reference ports available for hazardous area purge (optional)
- Compatible IR Cameras: M7500, MC320, MCL640, MCS640
The VC Enclosure for LumaSense Thermal Imagers is designed to protect the cameras from weather and temperature changes, even in hazardous areas.
Robust and reliable for long-term installation, this accessory can be added to the M7500, MC320, MCL640, or MCS640 to ensure the thermal imaging system operates with proper accuracy even when subjected to high temperatures and direct sunlight.
For operating in colder temperatures, an optional heater is also available allowing for operation in temperatures as low as -40 °C.
Area and window purges can also be used if dust and debris is an issue.
|Temperature ranges||0 to 65 °C (-40 to 65 °C with optional heater)|
|Field of View||Varies with camera (consult with sales)|
|IP Rating||UL 4|
|Cooling Air Budget||15 cfm @ 90-100 psi
(1/4” NPT connection)
|Heater Power||100 W|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Alloy (powder coated)|
|Weight||appr. 25 lbs (11kg)|
|Power Input||Universal AC standard (DC optional)|
|Connection||1/2” NPT port to internal terminal contacts|
|Communication||Ethernet, 1/2” NPT for Ethernet cable conduit|
|Hazardous Area Purge||Available with Type X and Type Z purges certified UL, CSA, and IECEx|
|Window Purge||Included and use is optional, connection 1/4” NPT|
Note: Product specifications are subject to change.